Pitch Perfect to Raise Funds is an event aimed at helping Startups to learn and perfect their Startup pitch, create a pitch deck to guarantee success for acquiring customers, to understand the investor’s psychology and raise funds by reaching out to the right investors at the right time.
This workshop will help them to understand different phases in a Startup life cycle and the funding needs at each step, the different types of funding available and what is the most suitable option in what phase.
Startups will also get an opportunity to showcase and pitch their Startup and network with Business Incubators, Angel Investor and discuss with Mentors.
Workshop Coverage & outline:
– Understand your Startup’s Idea proposition ( Product / service )
– Identify your Startup Life stage and suitable funding options for that stage
– Create a Perfect Pitch Deck for your Customers, Investors & Affiliates
– Learn how to Pitch Perfect and raise Funds
– Modify your Pitch Deck as you move up the Startup Life Cycle
Get opportunity to Network with Investors and also PITCH to RAISE Funds
Who should attend ?
Ideas 2 Action in association with Startup Culture Club, welcomes anyone and everyone who is interested in Entrepreneurship. The list below specifies some categories who would benefit immensely from the event
- Startups in the stage of ideation and validation
- Startups who are looking for funding options
- First time Entrepreneurs trying to understand the Startup ecosystem
- Startups looking for networking opportunities and mentoring
- Individuals looking for alternative career options
Biraj Bhadra: Ex Associate Director Snapdeal who contributed to Snapdeal’s success from Startup phase till its current status,he set up the Co’s mobile & electronics business that contributes more than 70% of Snapdeal’s revenue. He has 15 years of rich industry experience in FMCG, Retail and E Commerce with Companies like Nestle, Airtel, Future Group & Snapdeal.
He is Co Founder of Ideas 2 Action, an Angel Investor and Business Consultant with many well known brand names.
Mentor with StartupCulture.club & 91 Springboard.
Moitrayee Bhadra: CEO & Co Founder Ideas 2 Action, Learning expert, Coach & Mentor, Banking & Finance veteran. She is senior training consultant with TATA POWER, NHPC & NTPC.